Inheritance Law and Company Succession
KROHN Rechtsanwälte has longstanding experience at the interface of company law, inheritance law and company succession.
We are advisors for companies and their families, family offices as well as foundations and advise them comprehensively in the area of company law with regard to the optimal design and planning of company and asset successions as well as the handling of inheritance law matters or the execution of a will.
Our work therefore comprises the planning and design of company and asset succession as well as accompanying clients in inheritance law conflicts and the enforcement of inheritance law claims. Another focal point is the area of the execution of company-related wills.
Company and Asset Succession
In order to implement our clients' goals in an optimal way, our work includes aspects of company and tax law and particularly comprises advise and representation concerning
- Formulation of wills and inheritance contracts
- Also with regard to claims concerning compulsory portions
- Asset transfers within the lifetime, particularly concerning tax aspects
- Asset planning and asset management
- Establishment and management of foundations
in connection with the establishment of trusts and foreign foundations.
Settlement of the Inheritance and Execution of Will
Regarding the successful implementation of the will and the successful enforcement of inheritance law claims, we advise and represent with the following focal points:
- Requests and compulsory portion claims
- Enforcement of or defence against inheritance law claims, also in German and foreign courts
- Permanent execution of wills (settlement of the inheritance and execution of will)