Dr. Sebastian Funck
Phone +49 40 35610-0 | funck[at]krohnlegal.de |
Sebastian Funck advises nationally and internationally active companies in all areas of commercial law and company law as well as in the area of international business law. He also advises in bordering legal areas such as competition law with a focus on distribution. He represents clients before regular courts and in arbitration procedures.
Sebastian Funck started at KROHN Rechtsanwälte in 2014. Prior to that he worked for two years as a scientific assistant in the competition law department of a large international law firm. His doctoral thesis dealt with a topic at the interface of data protection and competition law.
In the ranking of renowned German lawyers that is determined by the US publisher Best Lawyers exclusively for the German business newspaper Handelsblatt Sebastian Funck is regarded as one of "Germany's Best Lawyers 2020" in the area of corporate law.
- Universitäten Hamburg und Lyon (Frankreich)
- Referendariat beim OLG Hamburg
- Promotion an der Universität Hamburg
- Verschuldensunabhängige Haftung des Futtermittelverkäufers und Untersuchungspflichten des Futtermittelkäufers – Anmerkung zu BGH, Urteil vom 6.12.2017, Az. VIII ZR 245/16 – "Untersuchungspflicht bei mangelhafter Futtermittellieferung", in: ZLR 2018, 361-364
- Die datenschutzrechtliche Zulässigkeit von Maßnahmen der Kartellrechtscompliance, Hamburg 2016